Digital Marketing Fundamentals
Digital marketing enables marketers to deliver the right results in real time to see the product/service. Digital marketing helps to access the product/service, communicate with potential customers, have a global reach, and promote in a personalized way.
Strategies and Tactics in Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): This is the process of optimizing the website for higher "ranking" on search engine results pages, thereby increasing the amount of traffic to the website.
- Social Media Marketing: This practice is to promote the brand and content on social media channels to increase brand awareness, add traffic and generate leads for the business. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest and Google+ are among the channels that can be used in social media marketing.
- Content Marketing: Refers to the creation and definition of content assets for the purpose of generating brand awareness, traffic artist, leads and customers.
- Affiliate Marketing: A type of performance-based advertising where companies receive a commission for promoting someone else's products and services on their website.
- Native Advertising: Native advertising refers to advertising that is primarily contextual and appears on a platform alongside other non-paid content.
- Marketing Automation: Marketing automation refers to software that automates basic marketing operations. Many marketing departments automate repetitive tasks they would otherwise do manually, such as email newsletters, social media post scheduling, contact list updating, lead nurturing workflows, campaign tracking and reporting.
- Pay Per Click (PPC): PPC is a method of driving traffic to a website by paying a publisher each time an ad is clicked.
- Email Marketing: Companies use email marketing as a way to communicate with their audience. Email is often used to promote content, discounts and events and to direct people to the business website.
- Inbound Marketing: Inbound marketing refers to a "full funnel" approach to attracting and delighting customers who consume online content. All of the digital marketing tactics listed above can be used throughout an inbound marketing strategy.
- Online PR: The practice of securing online coverage through digital publications, blogs and other content-based websites.
How to create a Digital Advertising Campaign?
Digital advertising is a way of reaching the target audience by using many digital media such as internet networks, search engines, social media channels, digital publications, digital advertising platforms and websites with certain digital marketing techniques to promote products, services or individuals.
When creating a digital advertising campaign The boundaries of the relevant digital advertising campaign, digital advertising campaign budget, digital marketing channels, design work and digital marketing target audience should be determined very well. Determining these items accurately and realistically is indispensable for achieving the targets.
Digital Advertising Campaign Budgets:
When determining the budget for digital advertising campaigns, it should be determined very well which channels will be used and which metrics and filters will be preferred within the medium to be used. Costs per click, impression rates and many similar metrics should be determined by simulation method according to the medium to be used when determining the budget.
First of all, we start by pushing the boundaries of creativity in Content Development and Copywriting as well as Copywriting, doing what has not been done before. In the ongoing process, the image of your brand is recreated by playing an active role in all channels that can reach the target audience by following photo shooting, video animation, social media management and campaigns, Google ads, Social Media Ads.
Identifying the Target Audience
Targeting allows you to determine how narrow or broad the audience for your ads will be. Without targeting, your ads will have the widest possible reach. Ad targeting allows you to focus on specific customers who are interested in the products and services you offer. Targeting types such as keyword, audience, location, subject, device and remarketing are commonly used. Specific targeting is only available for some types of campaigns.
Editing Conversion Settings
Conversion tracking can help you track the actions you want customers to complete on your website. With conversions, you can measure the impact of ads, targeting and the overall campaign much better.
- Get yourself comfortable.
- Manage your workspace and organize your desk.
- Adjust the work/life balance.
- Keep In touch with your co-workers.