What is Digital Marketing?
Digital marketing is an important form of marketing in which companies and brands promote themselves and their products in electronic environments, including activities such as product sales and advertising. Digital marketing refers to the creation and dissemination of content through digital media channels (websites, landing pages, social media, email and mobile apps) as well as the promotion of this content through various strategies on paid, earned and owned digital channels such as SEO, SEM, pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, content partnership, social, email and text messaging.
Digital marketing Channels:
- Search engine optimization (SEO)-SEO efforts ensure that websites rank high in search engine results. This leads to an increase in the amount of organic traffic and sales that websites receive.
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)-Search Engine Marketing (SEM) is a comprehensive strategy used to drive traffic to a website. It is also known as Paid Search Marketing. There are 3 different models depending on the business structure. These are PPC (pay per click), CPC (cost per click) and CPM (cost per thousand impressions).
- Content marketing - Content marketing is the preparation of content that promotes products and services to target audiences and publishing them in various media.
- Social media marketing (SMM)-Social media marketing provides various benefits in strengthening, protecting and building brands' brand image.
- Pay-per-click advertising (PPC)-Pay-per-click advertising relies on commercial marketers bidding against each other.
- Email marketing-The act of sending a commercial message via email, usually to a group of people, is known as email marketing. It entails sending advertisements, soliciting business, or soliciting purchases or contributions via email.
- Google Advertising-Advertising on Google is one of the most important marketing channels for businesses.
- Get yourself comfortable.
- Manage your workspace and organize your desk.
- Adjust the work/life balance.
- Keep In touch with your co-workers.